Accepted works and information on pick-up
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please pick up unselected work between Friday, January 17 and Sunday, March 1.
- If you want your accepted work that’s framed under glass included in the website please send your pre-framed jpeg to Ruthie@lymeartassociation.org. This is for use on our website and social media. The quality of the online image representing your work depends on this!
- Opening Reception for First Impressions is Sunday, January 26, from 2 – 4 pm.
- If you would like to bring a food item to share during the Opening Reception please do. It is most appreciated.
- If you would like to volunteer to help out during the Opening Reception, with food prep, wine pouring or cleaning up afterward, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Removal dates for First Impressions are Saturday and Sunday, February 29 and March 1, 10 am – 5 pm.
- You must remove your artwork at the end of the show. If you are unable to do so in person, ask someone else to do this for you. Our art storage room is not for long term storage, and leaving work longer makes it difficult to receive work and prepare for the next show, makes it more likely that your work or others’ will be damaged, and requires staff to spend countless hours inventorying and contacting artists. It is not our desire to charge fees, so please remove your work at the end of a show. Artwork left 90 days after the end of a show will become the property of LAA.