Accepted works and information on pick-up
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please pick up unselected work between June 14 and August 2, but not during the opening reception.
- AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: If you have accepted work framed under glass, please send your pre-framed jpeg to firstname.lastname@example.org . This is for use on our website and social media.
- Opening Reception for Waterworks is Saturday, June 22, from 5 – 7 pm.
- If you would like to bring a food item to share during the Opening Reception please do. It is most appreciated.
- If you would like to volunteer to help out during the Opening Reception, with food prep, wine pouring or cleaning up afterward, please email email@example.com.
- Removal dates for Waterworks are Friday, and Saturday, August 3 and 4, 10 am – 5 pm. This is also receiving weekend for the Summer Painting and Sculpture.
- You must remove your artwork at the end of the show. If you are unable to do so in person, ask someone else to do this for you. Our art storage room is not for long term storage, and leaving work longer makes it difficult to receive work and prepare for the next show, makes it more likely that your work or others’ will be damaged, and requires staff to spend countless hours inventorying and contacting artists. It is not our desire to charge fees, so please pay attention, and remove your work at the end of a show. Artwork left 90 days after the end of a show will become the property of LAA.