Summer Painting and Sculpture Important Information
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Check both the Summer Painting and Sculpture Accepted Works AND the Art Market Selected Works below. Please pick up unselected work between August 11 and September 23, but not during the opening reception.
- If you have accepted work framed under glass, please send your pre-framed jpeg to email@example.com . This is for use on our website and social media.
- Opening Reception for the Summer Painting and Sculpture Show is Friday, August 17, from 5 – 7 pm.
- If you would like to bring a food item to share during the Opening Reception please do. It is most appreciated.
- If you would like to volunteer to help out during the Opening Reception, with food prep, wine pouring or cleaning up afterwards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Removal dates for the Summer Painting and Sculpture Show and the Art Market are September 22nd and 23rd, 10 am – 5 pm. This is also receiving weekend for New England Landscape.
- You must remove your artwork at the end of the show. If you are unable to do so in person, ask someone else to do this for you. Our art storage room is not for long term storage, and leaving work longer makes it difficult to receive work and prepare for the next show, makes it more likely that your work or others’ will be damaged, and requires staff to spend countless hours inventorying and contacting artists. It is not our desire to charge fees, so please pay attention, and remove your work at the end of a show. Artwork left 90 days after the end of a show will become the property of LAA.