- Coffee’s Country Market. Groceries, Deli sandwiches, coffee, pastries, salads, prepared meals. Directions: Turn left out of LAA, drive 2.3 miles. Coffee’s is on the right, across from Rogers Lake.
- Old Lyme Inn. Lunch 11-5:00, dinner 5-closing, Sunday brunch, 11-3:00. Reservations are a good idea. Directions: Across from LAA. (860) 434-2600.
- Bee & Thistle Inn. Left out of LAA, second drive on left, after Florence Griswold. 100 Lyme Street.
- Morning Glory Cafe.Open 7 days, 8-3:30. Breakfast and lunch. Indoor and outdoor dining, American and Asian menu. Right out of LAA, right at first light, right into Morning Glory Cafe at 11 Halls Rd.(860) 434-0480
- Public House. Bar, bistro, draft beer. Directions: Right out of LAA, take right at first light. At first stop light on Halls Road, turn left into plaza. 11:30-9:00 (860) 390-6181
- A.C. Petersen. 113 Shore Road. 11am-10pm. Ice cream, take out food, seafood. Turn right out of LAA. Take right Turn right at first light (puts you on Halls Road). At 2nd light, turn lift onto Rte. 156. Follow Rte. 156 for about 5 miles. AC Petersen Take out in on the right side of the road. (860) 598-9680.
- The Hideway. Open 7 days, 11 am to closing. Lunch, dinner and bar. Varied menu. Directions: Right out of LAA, turn right at light, turn at 2nd right on Halls Road. Tucked back into plaza. (860) 434-3335.
- Illiano’s Restaurant. Italian pizza, grinders, full meals, casual. To go or eat in. (860) 434-1110.
- Old Lyme Ice Cream Shoppe. Ice cream, pastries and sandwiches. Directions: Take right out of LAA. About 1/2 mile down Lyme Street on the right, across from library.
- Flanders Seafood Restaurant and Take Out. Casual lunch and dinner, very fresh and good take out. Turn left out of LAA. Follow this road into East Lyme (major 4-way intersection with McDonalds). At intersection turn left. Flanders Fish is on the left about 3 buildings from the intersection. (800) 242-6055.
- Fresh Salt at the Saybrook Point Inn & Spa. 2 Bridge Street on the Connecticut River. Reservations for dinner. Full bar. Sunday Brunch. 7 days/week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual okay for breakfast and lunch. Dressy for dinner. (860) 388-1111.