Lyme Land Conservation Trust Paint Out 2017
The 6th Annual Lyme Land Conservation Trust Paint-Out got started last Saturday, September 30, 2017. Rain prevented artists from enjoying a full day of painting, so the properties will be available again on the rain date of October 7. This year’s paint out location is 1 Honey Hill Lane in Lyme. These are private properties that are only available for painting on the days of the paint out.
Please email Jocelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org on Friday, September 29, to confirm; the weather looks uncertain.
1) A registration tent will be set up at 1 Honey Hill Lane (beginning at 9 am). Artists will register there, drop off their materials, park at the Swimming Hole (off Mt. Archer, then Macintosh Road/details will be provided at Registration), and be shuttled back to the Paint Out site.
2) Porta Potty will be on 1 Honey Hill Lane property for guests.
Address: 1 Honey Hill Lane , Lyme CT (note LANE; not Road… there is a Honey Hill Road and that is not where the paint out is!)
- From 95 North take exit 70 and turn left onto Route 156.// From 95 South take exit 70, go straight through intersection and continue on Halls Road until it intersects with Route 156. Turn right.
- Take Route 156 north approximately 6 miles to Mt. Archer Road.
- Take left on Mt. Archer Road and continue over Bridge (Red Mill on left; Moulson Pond on right).
- Left immediately after Bridge onto Honey Hill LaneRegistration @ 1 Honey Hill Lane, look for LLCT Tent. Shuttle service will be provided to parking. Handicapped parking will be available at Registration parking.