A critique of your work is one of the most powerful tools to improve your art. Critiques at Lyme Art Association are done by one of LAA’s elected artists, whose experiences as artists and teachers, will engage and help artists of any level grow.
Critiques are Saturday Mornings from 10 am – 12 pm.
Critiques are limited to 10 attendees and the cost is $20 per person.
Critique with Eileen Eder
Saturday July 23rd 10 am – 12 pm
In the LAA studio
Art Demonstrations at Lyme Art Association are a great way to learn about an artist and their process. Art demos are on Saturdays from 2 – 4 pm, (unless noted otherwise with a (*). All demos are free and open to the public.
See list below for art demo speakers, dates and topics.
- Shauna Shane – “Animal with Underpaint” Demo, Saturday, July 16th from 2 – 4 pm
- Amanda Surveski – “Nature Journaling” Art Talk and Demo, Saturday, July 23rd from 1 – 3 pm*
- Lisa Miceli – “Expressive Skies in Watercolor” Demo, Saturday, August 20th from 2 – 4 pm
- Sarah Stifler Lucas – “People on the Beach” Art Talk and Demo, Saturday, Aug 27th from 2 – 4 pm
- Brian McClear – “Symbolic Still Life” Art Talk and Demo, Saturday, September 3rd from 2 – 4 pm
- Leif Nilsson – Plein Air Outdoor Art Demonstration – Saturday, September 10th from 2 – 4 pm